4th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for High School board examinations through private mode?

My son has done IGCSE (O-Level) outside India. Now needs to do pass HSC Board exams to qualify for entry to engineering colleges in India. So tell me the procedure to appear for the board exams privately?

4th February 2016, 03:56 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to appear for High School board examinations through private mode?

He can take admission in 11th class in any good school which provides him admission and can pursue the course further or he can very much opt for NIOS board to appear and clear 12th board examination and after clearing it and appearing for JEE(Main) examinations, he can probably pursue Engineering course from any good college in India.
4th February 2016, 03:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for High School board examinations through private mode?

He can appear for board examinations privately from any Open University if he wishes to and then after completion of his board examination he can very much opt for entrance examinations and thus can pursue B.Tech course ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?