8th June 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way I can give board exams privately?

Sir/Ma'm ,
I obtained 51 % in pcm in my isc exams . As such i am very depressed . Is there any way by which i could again give boards exam privately ??
Any help would be highly appreciated

9th June 2014, 08:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way I can give board exams privately?

There is no point in repenting later if you did not realize and gave your hard work and efforts when it was required. In this highly competitive world, where everyone is trying for better result, 51 percent is not a good one. With this result, you cannot get into the best institutes.

You cannot give board exam privately again from ISC board. This is because your details are already stored in their database and one student is not allowed to hold two mark sheets. You can do one thing- you can try for giving board exams privately from CBSE background or state board. But you need a huge cooperation from the principal of the concerned school from where you are seeking private board exam.
19th May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way I can give board exams privately?

i have failed in class 12 and want to give the exam next year privately.what should i do??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?