31st May 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Rechecking answer papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?

Friends,
What is the procedure to re-checking the answer
papers of 10th ICSE Board Examination.
Can I directly apply for the same without
any consent of the school Principle?

31st May 2015, 11:17 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rechecking answer papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?

Board had provided the reevaluation or rechecking scheme .

For that candidate need to apply online within 21 days after the declaration of the result.

The fee per subject is Rs 200/-

In case of urgent results,revalutiin process can applied within 5 days after the declaration of the board result

The fee for per subject is Rs 300/-

Its an online process ,the rechecking fee would be send in the form of demand draft in favor of central board examination
31st May 2015, 11:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rechecking answer papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?

To apply for Revaluation or Rechecking of 10th ICSE exam answer sheets, you should contact the principal of your school, then he/she will contact the ICSE board to make revaluation of your papers. This is the only procedure, which you can follow to recheck your papers, so, try to contact your principal as soon as possible, because the last date to apply for recheck is on 17th June 2015.
1st June 2015, 09:53 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

I suggest you to consult your school principal first because he will give you best solution for this issue. As you want re-checking then you need to fill re-checking form. You can get this forum from book store or you can get it from school campus. Just visit there and purchase a form. Fill form properly and neatly without any cutting/mistake. Attach all required documents with form. Be assure that your attached documents are attested by school principal properly.

You might have to pay re-checking fee in favor of Secretory ICSE. You will get result on their official website.
1st June 2015, 12:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Rechecking answer papers of 10th ICSE Board exam :
  • You have to go to your school's examination section and ask for revaluation form for 10th class. Fill the form and submit it their.
  • Then it is schools responsibility to apply online on the behalf of the candidate for the rechecking of the answer sheets.
  • A fee of Rs.800/- is there for each subject.
  • Then you have to be in touch with the examination section for the result.
17th June 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how do i know that my board paper of icse are sent for rechecking by school and is there any chances that my subject marks should increases or not...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?