16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for school admission in August after getting expelled before?

I was caught in some bad activity so I got expelled from my school I want to know what can I get admission in any school in the month of August so that I can continue with my studies. Please give a reply which is suitable for me. Reply fast.

17th October 2017, 11:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for school admission in August after getting expelled before?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in any of the regular school at this instant in the middle of the academic year. As you are expelled from your previous School, it will be really difficult for you to get admission in any school now.
According to my opinion, you must apply to any Open School from where you can get admission and continue your studies.
18th October 2017, 01:25 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for school admission in August after getting expelled before?

Sorry to inform you that generally in the month of August, most of the schools do not accept admission for their academic year. So, you may have to wait until next year to take admission in new school. In most of the schools, admission stats from the Month of March and April and remains open till June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?