15th March 2017, 02:20 PM
DEVESH KUMAR1

Procedure to apply and get admission in Delhi Government school?

How to get admission in delhi govt school? and How to apply? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow to apply for the admission? What would be the minimum criteria followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  2. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  3. Procedure to change school in class 11th? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school Delhi?
  5. Which school I can apply for admission for 11th standard if I got only 76% marks in 10th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  7. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  8. Best schools in Delhi for studying 11th and 12th for Medical entrance preparation?
  9. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  10. How many branches of St. Thomas Schools are available in Delhi? Details of fees, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?
  12. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
  13. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for job in M.C.D school?
  16. Which is the best government school in Delhi which is of CBSE board?
  17. What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school?
  18. What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi government school?
16th March 2017, 12:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get admission in Delhi Government school?

The admission in government school of Delhi is conducted on the basis of lottery system in the nursery.

In the higher standard the admission is offered on the basis of first come first serve and merit score while in 11th it is on the basis of merit score.

So, as per your requirement ( admission in which you want ) visit the nearest school to get details. There is also reservation of seats for some specific category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?