11th December 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CBSE school in Delhi after getting expelled from a school in Bihar?

Can I get admission in Delhi affiliated cbse school with 70 percent in 10th board? I want science stream and I was expelled for school conduct in Bettiah Bihar. Please help.

13th December 2015, 11:51 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Can I get CBSE school in Delhi after getting expelled from a school in Bihar?

Yes, you may get admission in class 11 in a different school. But getting admitted in the science stream with so less percentage of marks seems to be bit difficult. I think you should reconsider about your stream preference in Class 11, as the Final Board exam in class 12 and its ancillary exams are very difficult. You must choose your subject preference based on your capacity and not under any provocation. The issue of getting expelled from your previous school might create some additional difficulty for you. Frankly speaking, top notch schools wont give you admission, those which are less reputed might take you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?