16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?

Procedure to get admission for the 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school? Can you please provide me with the details on this? What should be the steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  3. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  4. Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?
  5. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard after completion of 11th from CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  9. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  10. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  11. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  12. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  16. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
17th October 2017, 09:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?

To get admission in class 12th in your respective School, the only thing you need to do is to qualify successfully in class 11th examination to get the promotion to class 12th.
After qualifying in class 11th, you need to submit an amount in the name of admission fee to class 12th and then you will be promoted to class 12th and can start your class 12th education accordingly. Rest of the procedures will be guided by your School authorities.
18th October 2017, 01:07 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard in CBSE school?

After completion of 11th standard, you can get admission to 12th standard by simply paying the admission/promotion fee for it.
Those candidates who have successfully qualified in 11th standard are simply promoted to 12th standard in the same board.
18th October 2017, 04:58 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

A candidate needs to follow the following steps to change school for class 12th-

A candidate needs to visit to that school in which he or she wants to get admission. After that you have to meet to the principal of that school.
You have to tell a valid reason to change your school because you want admission in class 12th.

Make sure that you will get admission in CBSE school only. It's not possible to change the board in class 12th.

You will require following documents​-
Transfer certificate.
Marks sheet of class 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?