16th July 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad?

Hello, I want to admit my son in 21st Century Upper Primary School of Hyderabad. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get 11th standard admission in 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to join 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad for 10th CBSE student?
  3. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed for doing 11th after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 3rd standard of Swami Primary School, Puttaparthy? Where can I get admission form?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 12th standard in Hyderabad school if someone completes 11th standard from Riyadh international school?
  8. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  9. What is the admission procedure followed for enrolling my ward to 8th standard in Century rayon high school?
  10. Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?
  11. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  12. Fee expenses of 11th standard in Pallavi Model Boarding School, Hyderabad?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?
  15. Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?
  16. Procedure to get fresh admission in 11th and 12th?
  17. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2018, 02:38 PM
CareerGuru13

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in 21st Century Upper Primary School, Hyderabad?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned school, you need to fill up the application for first of all and then you need to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school and upon clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with your studies further.

You should however start with your preparation at the earliest as it is not that easy to clear the admission test and to be in the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?