7th August 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal?

Hello, I want to admit my son in Greenwood High School of Warangal. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

18th July 2023, 01:31 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure to get 11th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal?

Steps on how to get admission to 11th standard in Greenwood High School, Warangal:
  • Visit the school's website: The first step is to visit the school's website and fill out the online application form. The application form can be found on the school's website.

• Submit the application form: Once you have filled out the application form, you need to submit it along with the required documents to the school. The required documents include:
    • A copy of the student's birth certificate.
    • A copy of the student's school leaving certificate.
    • A copy of the student's mark sheets for the 10th standard.
    • A passport-size photograph of the student.
  • Take the entrance test: After submitting the application form, you will need to take the entrance test. The entrance test is conducted by the school to assess the student's academic aptitude.
  • Interview: If you qualify the entrance test, you will be invited for an interview. The interview is conducted by the school to assess the student's personality and suitability for the school.
  • Finalize the admission: If you are selected after the interview, you will need to finalize the admission by paying the admission fee.
The admission process for 11th standard in Greenwood High School, Warangal is quite competitive. The school receives a large number of applications every year, and only the best students are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?