4th July 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in other high standard school after studying 11th?

At present I am in class 11th next year I want to change my school as there are no faculties in our school.Next year in class 12th can I get admission in some other high class school??? (please tell the name of the school also)

6th July 2015, 08:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other high standard school after studying 11th?

Yes, definitely you are free to change your school at any stage but the condition is that you must have to submit following documents while changing your school.

** Proof of residential address

** Self Certification of parents with regard to Girl Child or first born child

** Affidavit in case of Single Parents

** Migration certificate

** Detailed mark card of last examination you have passed.

Some of reputed schools are :

** Al Ameen Model High School

Contact details : Nadeem Colony, Jhansi Nagar Colony, Hans Nagar Colony, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh , 040 2356 2943

** Delhi Public School

Contact details :

Plot no. 44, 42A, Durga Nagar, Nacharam, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500076 , 040 2715 6282

** Cambridge School Sriniwaspuri Ring Road – Delhi

** St. Cecilia's Public School F Block Vikas Puri - Delhi
6th July 2015, 12:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in other high standard school after studying 11th?

Yes, you can change to another school, but, you should join in a school, which is affiliated to the same board, in which you have completed your 11th standard. To change to another school, first you should convince Principal of your school, by saying any considerable reason. If your principal agrees for your transfer, then you should following documents from him/her.
1. Bonafide
2. Transfer Certificate
3. 11th standard pass certificate
After getting all these documents, you can apply for 12th standard admission in another school.
6th July 2015, 05:12 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear,you will definitely get the admission in class 12th in other school.

I suggest you to remain in the same board. Because, you may face a difficulty if you will change your board.

You can get the admission in any of the school which is affiliated to the same board through which you have done your class 11th.

Best of luck.
6th July 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in new school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from other school. To get admission in 12th standard in new school, you need to obtain a Transfer/Migration Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. from your old school and you need to submit them in your new school along with your 11th standard Marks sheet. By completing the entire application procedure, you can get admission in 12th standard in new school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?