4th June 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission. I want to admit him in 5th standard. Please tell me what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  5. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  6. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  8. Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?
  9. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  10. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  11. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  12. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  13. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  14. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?
  15. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  16. Previous five years solved question papers of 6th standard Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
30th April 2019, 08:11 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?

If you son wants to get admission to 5th stndard in new school then you have to take care of two things well. Yoi need to possess transfer certificate issued by your son's current school and 4th class annual exam report card at the time of admission failing which will cancel the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?