15th January 2016, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 1st standard under CBSE board?

Kindly let me know the procedure for getting admission for my son in any CBSE board school in 1st standard?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  3. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  4. Age criteria for admission in 1st standard at CBSE board?
  5. Age limit to get admission in 1st standard of ICSE, CBSE and Karnataka State Board?
  6. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  7. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  8. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard with low fee structure in Coimbatore -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  13. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Mysore?
  15. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  16. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
15th January 2016, 10:08 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 1st standard under CBSE board?

Admission procedure depends on school to school. Most of the schools have their own entrance exam while few of them directly provides admission in 1st standard. Here you haven't mentioned the school name so, i can't help you out. In that case you should contact to the school and ask their admission procedure , prepare accordingly.
15th January 2016, 06:43 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 1st standard under CBSE board?

The admission in schools are mainly through the entrance test conducted by the school.

So, if you want to get your son admission in any school you need to fill the application form for admission entrance examination and then the candidate need to qualify in entrance examination for final selection.

For more information about admission procedure details visit the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?