19th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?

hello sir
kindly let me know that what is the
school tution fee for class 9th
in st. xavier's school kolkata and
also tell me how I get admission?

20th February 2015, 03:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?

The admissions at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata, will open from the first week of March. You can get the admission form in the first week of March and the school will conduct admission test for all the candidates, who have applied for admissions, except for
1st standard admissions. After completing the admission test, the school management will
announce the list of students, who have qualified the exam and the school will offer
admissions for the qualified students.

Fee Structure:-
Fee expenses include
Admission Fee - 20,000
Computer Fees - 2,200
Laboratory Fees - 800
Tuition Fees - 7,500
12th January 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study in 9th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata? Tuition fee of 9th standard?

I stay in Bengaluru and exam of my ward will end in the month of march. what other options you have for admission test which i can attend in month of april. Thanks!
2nd May 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello l study in Nepali school at jorpati so l want to get admission in St Xavier school so for that what l have to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?