21st February 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?

hello
my son is studying in 7th standard
what is the procedure to join navy schools ?
i want to know the procedure for admission to schools
kindly tell me about this asap

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBBS in JIPMER, Pondicherry univesity? I am a student of 7th standard from UAE
  3. How to get admission in military school? I am studying in class 7th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student?
  6. What is the procedure to join in Navy School, Vishakapatnam?
  7. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  8. When to try for admission at Navy school? What to do?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Sainik School for 5th standard student?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School for 2nd standard?
  12. Information regarding the Competitive Exams for the candidates after completion of 7th standard?
  13. Is it necessary to use state pattern book uptu 7th standard in state school
  14. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  15. Eligibility criteria of Sainik School Entrance Exam for 7th standard candidate?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 2nd and 7th standards in Aurangabad?
  18. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
7th March 2015, 08:28 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
my son is studying in 7th standard
what is the procedure to join navy schools ?
i want to know the procedure for admission to schools
kindly tell me about this asap
The procedure to join Navy Schools is that at first you will have to apply for your son via the application form that is issued annually by the Navy Schools throughout India.
Once you have applied then there will be a written test conducted by the Navy School and if your Son qualifies the written test then he will be called for an Interview.
The Interview will be conducted by the teachers of the School and it will be regarding all the possible subjects for the Student of 7th Standard.

To get admission into Navy Schools where the number of seats available are very few a recommendation from a Navy Officer is help in him getting the final nod.
If any family member of yours was an ex-army or navy officer then that will be of help too.
It will be even better if someone from your family is currently in the Indian Army or Navy.
These Schools are generally set up for the children of the Army and Navy Officers as they have a continuous transferable job.
So it is for their children as they need to study so to the children of Army and Navy Officers have a preference.
So it will be best if you can get a recommendation.
That will be the best possible way for you to get your son admitted to a Navy School.
7th January 2017, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My son is very much interested in joining the army school. He is in 7th std now. What is the procedure for getting admission in 8th st. His date of birth is 28-9-2003
12th January 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

My son is very much interested in joining the army school. He is in 7th std now. What is the procedure for getting admission in 8th st. His date of birth is 28-9-2003
22nd September 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

My son now studying in 7th std. He is very much interested to join Navy School. What are the procedure for getting an admission in 8th std.
27th July 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class 7.can I apply to navy school kochi next year?
4th December 2021, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Staying at mumbai
Want to take training for my son after 7
What is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?