2nd February 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get NECO examination number

Help me to get my NECO examination number. My school name is high que secondary school. I wrote it in the year 2017. My name is Akinola Oluwatobi Favour.

14th April 2018, 11:30 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get NECO examination number

You can easily get your lost examination centre number by serching examination centre numbers.

To check the results, you need to buy a NECO examination result checker card from any of the NECO centres in Nigeria. Then, go to the official websites of NECO or click the below link and enter your result checker card pin number and examination centre number. Thus, you can get your NECO examination result also.
http://mynecoresults.com
18th April 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My name sulaiman mustapha ademola my school
18th May 2021, 10:43 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Visit a NECO office in your state and provide the following information:-

Full name.

Year of the exam.

Name of school where the exam was written.
14th June 2023, 11:33 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To obtain your NECO (National Examinations Council) examination number, you can follow these general steps:

Register for NECO Examinations: You need to register for the NECO examinations through your school or as a private candidate. Make sure to provide accurate personal information during the registration process.

Receive Examination Details: After completing the registration, you will receive an examination schedule or notification from your school or NECO. This notification usually includes your examination number along with other important details such as the examination center and timetable.

Check Examination Slip: If you are a school candidate, you will receive an examination slip or admit card from your school. This document will contain your examination number, examination center, and other relevant information. Keep this slip safely.

Contact School or NECO Support: If you have misplaced your examination slip or are unable to retrieve your examination number, you can contact your school's examination department or the NECO support team for assistance. Provide them with your personal details such as your full name, date of birth, and any other information they may require to verify your identity.

Provide Required Information: Be prepared to provide any necessary information or documents requested by your school or the NECO support team to assist them in locating your examination number. This may include your registration details, identification documents, or any other relevant information.

Follow Their Instructions: Cooperate with your school or the NECO support team and follow their instructions regarding the process of retrieving your examination number. They will guide you through the necessary steps and provide the assistance you need.

It's important to note that the exact procedure for obtaining your NECO examination number may vary depending on your specific circumstances, such as whether you are a school candidate or a private candidate. It is advisable to directly contact your school's examination department or the NECO support team for accurate and detailed guidance on retrieving your examination number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?