15th November 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to open a new Polytechnic school in Delhi?

I want to open a Polytechnic school in Delhi. So i need the details for opening a new polytechnic school in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in Delhi Polytechnic's?
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to apply in Open school for 10th student?
  4. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  5. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  6. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  7. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?
  9. Colleges offering honours in both English and Mass Communication?
  10. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  11. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  13. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in a good school in Delhi after completion of 10th from Open school?
  15. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility criteria in M.Com in Sol?
  17. Admission in 11th CBSE school after doing 10th from Open School?
  18. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
20th May 2016, 05:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to open a new Polytechnic school in Delhi?

First of all you need infrastructure which is required to open a polytechnic like building where classes will be conducted and labs where practicals will be conducted. After making sure that you have the required infrastructure you can apply for affiliation.

You need affiliation from Universities for technical diploma you need AICTE approval. Without approval you can't offer courses through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?