11th January 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My daughter nullified in 10th class in school bord sultan puri delhi 2012

I want school changed procedure to other zone in Delhi?
thank u

16th January 2015, 03:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?

To change your child to another school, first you should get Transfer Certificate and Bonafide of your child from the school, in which she is currently studying. After getting these documents, you have to approach the school, in which you want to join your child. Then that School will offer you Application form, if the admissions are available. You should fill and submit that Application form by attaching the following documents.
1. Transfer Certificate
2. Bonafide
By completing this procedure, your child will get admission in a new school.
17th May 2015, 02:57 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to change school to different zone?

You need to get the following certificates in order to get admission in a new school. If the new school belongs to the same university then you dont need a migration certificate. You will need a transfer certificate, bonafide certificate, study certificate, conduct certificate and the passing out marks sheet. Collect the admission form(application brochure) and fill in full details and submit to the new school. Await the interview and then once the interview and other admission process is cleared your daughter will be admitted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?