1st April 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?

Sir,
I want to apply for Delhi Polytechnic CET.
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria.
I am in class 10 and will appear my
Board exam next year. Also tell me
the procedure for applying.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the exam date for Delhi polytechnic? When would the application forms be available in market? I am 10th class student
  3. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  5. When will be Polytechnic exam in Delhi?
  6. How to know whether I am selected for WASE exam?
  7. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  9. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Syllabus of ISRO exam(Computer Science)?
  11. List of Polytechnic colleges in Assam? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  12. Can a 10th student fill the application form for polytechnic delhi?
  13. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic in Delhi after scoring 4245 in CET?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  16. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic after scoring 4235 Delhi CET rank
21st April 2015, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?

If you have got at least 50% marks in your 10th from a recognized board of education then you are definitely eligible for polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi. Also, make sure that you have studied maths and science subjects if you want admission in Diploma in Engineering course. If you are a domicile of Delhi then it will be good for you because most of the seats are reserved for candidates from Delhi. The notification is released every year and you have to apply according to it.

Normally, you can get application form from the directorate of technical education in Delhi. You have to appear for entrance exam and performance in it will decide the rank. Counselling is held for allotment of colleges for candidates according to their rank.
25th June 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?

My rank is 20631 an I want admission in mechanical engineering. 2015 with obc cota
20th September 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year means 20questions paper of CET Delhi exam based on 10th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?