25th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in 11th in Pune college

I have given CBSE 10th exam in other states & now I want to admission in 11th for Pune college. I am from Maharashtra state. What is process for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  2. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th science in college in Pune after scoring between 70 and 75%?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  5. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  7. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  8. Admission for SY B.Com in either Garware college of Pune or SP college of Pune -- [New]
  9. Can I get education loan for pursuing B.Sc course in Nautical science?
  10. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  11. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  12. When is the admission process going to start for Ph.D in Pune University?
  13. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  14. How to take admission in Pune for 11th science after scoring 91.2% marks in class 10th?
  15. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  16. What is the process to apply for admission in class 11th Commerce in any CBSE School?
  17. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  18. How to take admission in 11th standard?
25th August 2017, 04:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to get admission in 11th in Pune college

Candidates are admitted to class 11 in Pune college on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university in class 10th standard examination from a recognized education board.
In order to take admission, you must have completed 10th standard or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% marks from a recognized board.
Aspirant can apply for admission form and then by filling it properly with all the necessary details along with required documents must be submitted on or before the last date of form submission.
Admission will be provided strictly on the basis of merit list.
25th August 2017, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in 11th in Pune college

In order to get admission in Pune College in class 11th, candidates must have to complete their class 10th from Maharashtra Board of Education or any other recognized Board with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 10th examination. So, scoring better marks will get more preference at the time of admission.
Candidates must have to fill up the application through online form the official website of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?