19th November 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?

hello
if i done 10th from ICSE board ,
can i take admission to any college
in Pune for 11th Science dept..????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  2. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  3. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  4. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  5. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  7. How to take admission in Pune for 11th science after scoring 91.2% marks in class 10th?
  8. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
  9. How can I get admission in Pune in 11th standard in science after scoring 72% in 10th board exam?
  10. Is Aligarh University affiliated under ICSE?
  11. Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?
  12. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  13. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  14. How much percentage is required to get science for 11th in ICSE and in SSC board
  15. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  16. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  17. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  18. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
21st November 2014, 01:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?

Yes, you are eligible to get an admission in any intermediate school or college in science stream or any other stream. You can join in any of CBSE, ICSE or Maharashtra State Intermediate board, it depends upon your wish. So, you can apply for admission in any of the intermediate colleges, in which you intended to pursue your intermediate in Science Stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?