1st July 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?

I had given boards exam trom an affiliated school,but i am not getting admission in maharashtra state board because i am from cbse boards school of kolkata and my marks are not in numbers thats why they are not giving me chance for admission in there school.. what should i do for getting admission in maharashtra board?

1st July 2015, 09:51 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?

It totally depends on school to school because each school have their different admission procedure in your case if they are not providing you admissions then visit another reputed CBSE board school of your city or state i personally suggests you contact to the schools in which you have any personal contacts because they can adjust you in their school

Or if your marks are too low in CBSE board then no one reputed school will provides you admission so in that case you have to take admission in deputed schools of your city i suggests you don't go for that option continue your studies in CBSE board its better option to study in deputed schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?