2nd July 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether CBSE Board changed the examination pattern?

Sir/Madam,
From a website I knew that CBSE Board has changed its pattern for next year Board exam. Kindly tell me is it a correct information? I want to know from you the correct information. Please help me to find out.

3rd July 2015, 08:46 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Whether CBSE Board changed the examination pattern?

No this type of any information is not provided from officials yet ,you can also check CBSE website Click Here for more information (official website). If changes will be done you will get information in news paper and News channels because CBSE is one of our well known central board and each national level entrance test follows CBSE syllabus so its not thing to change it , As per my knowledge it won't change in future
3rd July 2015, 06:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether CBSE Board changed the examination pattern?

Yes, CBSE Boars has changed the examination pattern a little bit.
  • CBSE has replaced the Objective type questions to application type questions.
  • The number of questions in subjects like political science, economics, business studies and accountancy has reduced.
  • The number of long answer questions has also been increased.
  • Questions containing 2 and 3 marks are reduced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?