3rd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?

Hi friends, I have given my Board exam from 10th standard from ICSE Board. I want to study Science in my 11th standard in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara. Can I know what are the requirements for getting admission in this school for Science stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara a CO-Ed school?
  2. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
  3. Fee structure of HS Commerce in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara?
  4. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Kerala State Board for 11th admission?
  5. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in American Embassy School, New Delhi for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Apollo International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  7. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  8. Should I continue Higher Secondary in same school if want to become a Cardiologist?
  9. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for 10th CBSE candidate?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St. Xavier's School in 11th Commerce for 10th Science student?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch? -- [New]
  12. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90%?
  13. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study 11th in CBSE Residential School for 10th ICSE student?
  16. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in ACME International School, Gurgaon for 10th CBSE student?
  17. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90 percent marks in 2018?
  18. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
30th April 2019, 06:19 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?

To get admission to 11th class you need to have 10th class result marksheet

Without it you won"t be able to get admission in 11th class.
30th April 2019, 07:17 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Sri Atmananda Memorial School, Malakkara for 10th ICSE student?

You need to have 60% marks in your 10th board exam or its equivalent to get admission for the same inscience stream. Percentage below 60% won't allow you to get admission inscience stream but you.will.be alloted science stream if you want to school in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?