19th April 2018, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur?

Hello everyone, my daughter is given 10th Board exam from ICSE Board. But now we are shifting to Mumbai from Jaipur. I just want to know that if she going to take admission in 11th standard in Jaipur then what documents required for submission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for 11th? I have passed 10th(ICSE) in Mumbai
  2. Possibility of transfer to ICSE 10th standard from CBSE 9th standard?
  3. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE?
  4. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  5. CBSE or ICSE, which is easier to study in 11th standard for 10th ICSE student?
  6. Documents required for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  7. Can a ICSE 10th standard student get admission in Maharashtra State Board?
  8. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study 11th in Delhi for 10th ICSE student of Mumbai?
  11. Will there be any difficulty for 11th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in SKD Academy, Rajajipuram?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 11th standard as a regular candidate in any Central Schools of Mangalore if completed schooling from three countries? Documents required for it?
  14. List of CBSE and ICSE schools of Jaipur to apply for 11th with Agriculture subject
  15. Procedure to get admission in any ISC school of Kolkata for an ICSE student of Mumbai?
  16. Procedure of repeating class 11 after shifting to ISC board from CBSE board?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for taking additional subjects for science in class 11 in Siliguri Girls' High school?
26th April 2018, 09:05 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai for 10th ICSE student of Jaipur?

To get admission in 11th standard in Mumbai after completion of 10th standard from ICSE Board, Jaipur, your daughter needs to submit the 10th standard board examinations marksheet, Bonafide certificate, Transfer certificate, etc., along with application form in the new school where she wish to take admission for pursuing 11th standard. Some schools conducts an entrance examination/ admission test for offering admission in 11th standard. In such case, you have to appear in entrance examination, qualify and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?