21st July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?

I want to admit my son in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 7th standard J&K Board student?
  2. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  3. Whether Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School of Gandhi Nagar offers Higher Secondary Humanities course?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  5. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?
  6. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  7. Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?
  8. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat?
  9. Requirements to get 11th Science admission in Adarsh Vidya Mandir for 10th Jharkhand Board student?
  10. Which school I can apply for admission for 11th standard if I got only 76% marks in 10th Science?
  11. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao?
  12. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Bal Vidya Mandir Senior Secondary School, Lucknow for 6th standard student? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao for 10th Goa Board candidate?
  14. Best CBSE/ICSE Boys school in Jodhpur for UKG and 6th standard
  15. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  16. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Amritsar?
3rd March 2023, 12:57 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?

The admission requirements for Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar may vary depending on the school's policies and guidelines. However, typically, the requirements for getting admission in 11th standard may include:
  • Clearing the 10th board examination with a minimum percentage or grade specified by the school.
  • Submission of the required documents such as birth certificate, transfer certificate, mark sheets, and other relevant documents.
  • Appearing for an admission test or interview as per the school's policy.
  • Meeting the age criteria specified by the school for the 11th standard.
It is advisable to visit the school's website or contact the admission office for detailed information on the admission process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?