21st July 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. So, I just want to know that after completing my 10th from CBSE Board, so is it possible for me to get admission in this school? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  2. Requirements to get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 7th standard J&K Board student?
  3. Whether Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School of Gandhi Nagar offers Higher Secondary Humanities course?
  4. Fee expenses of Higher Secondary Science in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  5. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  6. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh V.V. High School, Margao for 10th Goa Board candidate?
  7. Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?
  8. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat?
  9. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  10. Possibility to join Adarsh Shiksha Parishad School, Jaipur for 10th CBSE student?
  11. Which school is better in between DPS, Vidhyadhar Nagar and Tagore Public School, Vaishali Nagar for getting admission in 11th standard?
  12. List best CBSE schools in Patna for 11th admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to get 11th Commerce admission in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong for 10th CBSE student?
  14. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of Kendriya Vidyalaya School for 10th CBSE candidate?
  17. Possibility to study Intermediate Commerce with Maths for a candidate with 54% in 10th UP Board exam?
  18. Which school I can apply for admission for 11th standard if I got only 76% marks in 10th Science?
3rd July 2022, 09:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?

As far as you have passed 10th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission in any other board. You will surely get admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School but you need to go through their admission process. The school admit students for class 11th only when seats are vacant in school. Admission is given on the basis of marks scored in 10th standard. The higher percentage you scored, stronger the probability to get a seat. The first step is to fill an application form. Once form submitted, school release merit list of selected students. If you get a seat, you can continue other admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?