9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my son in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura Region for 11th standard. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura for 10th CBSE student?
  2. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa?
  3. Fees of Bal Bharati Public School, Delhi for 7th standard? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Bal Bharati Vidya Mandir High School, North Goa for 10th CBSE candidate?
  5. Possibility to join Army Public School, Indore for 10th CBSE student?
  6. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  7. Procedure to get 6th standard admission in Bal Bharati Public School, Rohini?
  8. Is admission test conducted for 11th standard admission in Army Public School, Kunraghat? -- [New]
  9. List of CBSE schools offering 11th Science in Panipat? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Army Public School, Jaipur?
  11. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Army Public School, Indore?
  12. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar for 10th CBSE candidate?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th in Apeejay School, Pitampura?
  14. Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  15. Is admission test conducted for 7th standard admission in Army Public School, Trivandrum?
  16. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard admission in Army Public School, Basistha?
  17. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
  18. Can I get Ravindra Public School, Pitampura(Delhi) with Science stream(PCM) if scored 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
10th June 2018, 01:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?

Yes, there is a entrance test conducted by Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura to give admissions in class 11 Science, Commerce and Arts stream.

Eligibility of the Entrance Test:
Candidates who completed class 10 from a recognised school are eligible to apply for the entrance test.

Syllabus of the Entrance Test:
Syllabus of the entrance test is same as the syllabus of class 10.

Selection Procedure:
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared by analysing the performance of students in the entrance test.

For further information regarding the admission, I have given the contact details of the school below.

Contact Details of the School:
Address: Parwana Road, Pitampura, Behind Police Line, New Delhi, Delhi 110034
Tel: 01127028600
Official website: http://www.balbharatipp.org
12th June 2018, 05:19 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 11th standard in Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura?

Yes, for admission in the above mentioned school, your child will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school and once he is able to clear the examination, he will eligible to get admission and continue with studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?