30th July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?

I want to admit my son in Calcutta International School, Kolkata. I want to admit him in 11th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 11th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  2. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  3. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Adamas International School is a best school in Kolkata?
  6. Whether Calcutta International School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Commerce course? -- [New]
  7. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  8. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  9. Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?
  10. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  11. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Anjarakandy Higher Secondary School, Kannur?
  12. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  15. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  16. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?
  17. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Adarsh Bal Jyoti Public School, Gandhi Nagar?
  18. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
23rd February 2023, 11:47 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?

The requirements for admission to Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 11th standard may vary depending on the specific criteria and policies of the school. However, some general requirements may include:

Completion of 10th standard from a recognized board.
Meeting the minimum academic eligibility criteria set by the school.
Submission of the application form along with necessary documents.
Clearing the entrance exam or interview conducted by the school.

I would suggest contacting the school directly to get more information on their specific admission requirements and procedures. You can visit their official website or contact the school's admission office for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?