8th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?

I want to admit my son in Good Shepherd International School. I want to admit him in 9th standard. Kindly let me know what is the requirements for getting admission in this school for 9th standard. Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Good Shepherd International School for 10th ICSE candidate?
  2. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  3. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  4. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Greenwood High School, Warangal for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in 9th standard of American International School, Chennai?
  6. Whether Good Shepherd International School offer Intermediate Science course?
  7. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  8. Requirements for 9th standard admission in IDA Scudder School, Vellore?
  9. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  10. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  11. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sai International School, Bhubaneswar? Timing of this school for 9th students?
  13. Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Nirmala Convent School, Rajkot?
  14. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
  15. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  16. Requirements for 9th standard admission in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  17. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  18. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
9th June 2018, 02:12 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get 9th standard admission in Good Shepherd International School?

You should have completed your 8th standard from a recognized school. For admission in 9th standard in the above mentioned school, you should first of all have to collect the school leaving documents and then apply for admission and continue further.

However, for admission, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective school mentioned above and then only after clearing the admission test, you will be eligible to get admission and then continue with your career ahead with the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?