2nd May 2018, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?

Respected Sir, I am now shifted to Kolkata from Patna this year. My son was studying in 4th standard from ICSE Board in Patna. Now, I again want to admit him in 4th standard. So, I want to know about the requirements for getting admission in any ICSE school in Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  2. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kolkata?
  3. Procedure to get admission in any ISC school of Kolkata for an ICSE student of Mumbai?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Carmel School, Jorhat for 4th standard student?
  5. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  6. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE female student?
  7. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  8. List of ICSE or CBSE based schools that offer Arts stream in Patna for a candidate who scored 67% marks in 10th from ICSE
  9. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering 3rd standard admission in Vishakapatnam
  10. Admission procedure, requirements and age limit for LKG admission in ICSE School? Is there any entrance test for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Strawberry Fields High School, Chandigarh for 4th standard student?
  12. List of ICSE affiliated schools in Durgapur
  13. Requirements to get admission in International school for 10th ICSE student?
  14. Requirements to get 11th standard admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata?
  15. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  16. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Gangtok for 4th standard student?
  17. Vacancies in St. Xavier School, Kolkata for 4th standard with procedure and fees?
  18. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?

29th May 2018, 04:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get 4th standard admission in ICSE school in Kolkata for a candidate of Patna?

The basic requirements to get admission for 4th class ICSE board are given below:

- The candidate should have passed in 3rd class and you need provide previous year marks sheet.
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- You need to visit the school and submit the above mentioned documents.
- Based on your performance you'll be given admission into 4th class ICSE school.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?