30th July 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?

Hi, I have a child of 3 years old. I will admit my child next year in Srishti Montessori and Playschool of Kolkata. So, my question is, if I admit my child in this play school then after completing his Montessori, he can join Calcutta International School or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  2. Fee expenses of Montessori in Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?
  3. Whether a child is eligible to join PS Chidambara Nadar Senior English School through Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  4. Whether a child is eligible to join Ryan International School through Tiny Park International School, Indore?
  5. Whether a child eligible to join International school through Brooklyn Play School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Whether a child who can't speak properly will be able to join Montessori School?
  7. Whether a child eligible to join Kothari International School through Aerokids Preschool-Shivpur?
  8. Whether a child is eligible to join Choithram International School through Humpty Dumpty Nursery School, Indore?
  9. List of Montessori Schools available in Indore -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether a child is eligible to join Bhartiyam International School through Bachpan A Play School, Kalinga Park?
  11. Admission procedure in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur for 3 years old candidate? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to get 11th Commerce admission in Calcutta International School, Kolkata for 10th ICSE candidate?
  13. Detailed course duration available in Montessori schools?
  14. Is it beneficial to admit a child in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  15. Whether Calcutta International School, Kolkata offers Higher Secondary Commerce course?
  16. Fee expenses of Montessori in Abacus International Montessori School, Tiruppur?
  17. List of Montessori Schools with fee expenses in Kolkata
  18. When the Montessori admission will be started in Abacus International Montessori School?
24th February 2023, 01:33 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Whether a child can join Calcutta International School through Srishti Montessori and Playschool, Kolkata?

Yes, it is possible for your child to join Calcutta International School after completing their Montessori program at Srishti Montessori and Playschool in Kolkata. However, admission to Calcutta International School is subject to meeting their admission criteria and availability of seats in the desired grade level. You will need to contact the school administration for further information on their admission process and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?