23rd September 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?

Respected Sir,
I am a SC category candidate. I have scored 73.8% in my BSEB 12th Board exam. Now I am preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I would like to know about my reservation in JEE Main and Advanced as I have scored 73.8% of marks in 12th? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  3. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage criteria to appear in JEE Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  5. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  6. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission next year with this year JEE Main scorecard after completing 12th BSEB?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  9. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) in Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal if secured 68.9% in 12th BSEB and scored 74 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  14. Is there any special quota for Gujarat State Board candidate in JEE Main and Advanced?
  15. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  16. Can I get admission in Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Maharashtra if secured 72.2% in 12th BSEB and scored 63 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  17. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  18. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
14th October 2015, 11:16 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Reservation quota in JEE Main and Advanced for SC candidate who has scored 73.8% in 12th BSEB?

Reservation of seats in JEE Main will be done as per the list that is released and maintained by the Central Government of India.

Check the Category Wise Percentage Of Reservation in JEE Main
SC - 15%
ST - 7.5%
PwD - 3%
OBC - 27%

Steps to Claim Reservation for JEE Main:
All candidates belonging to the mentioned categories must specify the details in the JEE Main Application Form and these documents must be furnished during the JEE Main counselling for verification and subsequent admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?