17th August 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?

Hello Friends,
Can I appear in JEE Advance as I have got 62% marks in over all subjects in 12th in BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
With Regards-
Rajnish Aaryan

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JEE Main and Advanced if scored 329 marks in 12th BSEB? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 171 marks in JEE Main and secured 73.2% in 12th BSEB?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 4321 rank in JEE Main and 97% in 12th BSEB?
  6. Possibility to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 92% in 12th and over 180 marks in JEE Mains?
  7. Percentage criteria to appear in JEE Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  8. Can I reappear in JEE Advanced next year if appearing for 2nd times in this year?
  9. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  10. Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in IIT if didn't qualify in JEE Advanced but scored 121 marks in NATA? Which campuses of IIT offered B.Arch course?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if secured 73% in 12th WBCHSE?
  13. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  14. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  15. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT if scored 49 marks in JEE Main and secured 93.4% in 12th JK Board exam?
  17. Admission in NIT for OBC student who has scored 77 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
20th August 2015, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?

To be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination, the candidate must have to secure top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and the candidate must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of 12th standard Board examinations or the candidate must have to secure at least 75% (70% for SC/ST) marks in 12th standard Board examinations. So, if you have secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination else, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination.
22nd August 2015, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Advanced if secured 62% in 12th BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Friends,
Can I appear in JEE Advance as I have got 62% marks in over all subjects in 12th in BSEB and scored 121 marks in JEE Main?
With Regards-
Rajnish Aaryan
You are eligible for JEE Main exam but you are not eligible for JEE Advance exam.

Those candidates who have secured top 1,50,000 rank (including all categories) in JEE Main examination are eligible for JEE Advanced exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 75% marks are eligible for JEE Main exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?