28th September 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers of class 11th for Rosonance Kota?

can you provide me the sample paper of class 11th for resonance kota
i am not able to get any sample paper if in any case you find that please send that on e mail : [email protected]
i will be thankful

5th December 2014, 11:26 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Sample papers of class 11th for Rosonance Kota?

Please download the Sample paper and syllabus attached in the post.
Besides , sample paper , you can prepare from NTSE papers for 10th standard.
Pradeep's and Lakhmir Singh books are also good for understanding theory and formula's.

Try to solve the paper in time limit with final solution to increase your accuracy and speed.

Click Here to see syllabus

Sample Paper
21st December 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter will be appearing in Class X Final Examination in March 2016. I am seeking admission for Class XI in NPS, Guwahati, which is having a tie up with Resonance, Kota. The Entrance test will be conducted on the 9th January 2016. Can you assist me with the sample papers to prepare in science stream (preferebly targetting medical)? The test will be conducted for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and logical reasoning etc. If I may need to procure the same on-line, may I be advised accordingly?

My name if Mr. T R Pdah from Shillong, e-mail id is [email protected] and contact number is 9436108276.
10th May 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

the median AD of triangle ABC meets BC at D.The internal bisectors of angle ADB and angle ADC meet AB and AC at E and F respectively.Then EF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?