6th May 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change Board from WBBSE to CBSE?

Hello,
I need to change my son education system from WBBSE to CBSE Board. Kindly tell me the process of changing Board. Waiting for your reply.

9th May 2016, 12:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change Board from WBBSE to CBSE?

To shift your son from WBBSE to CBSE Board, you must have to obtain the Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, Previous years Marks Sheet, etc.,. from WBBSE Board and you need to submit it in CBSE Board school where you wish to take admission for your son's higher studies. After completing the admission procedure successfully, your son will get admission in CBSE Board School.
9th May 2016, 01:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its good to pursue your education from CBSE board because you can prepare yourself for the competitive exams. For changing your board you have to go in your current school and demand for the migration certificate. After that you have to go to your new school and fill new admission form. Attach your migration certificate, a proof of date of birth and mark sheet of last class you have passed with your admission form. After submitting the fee and admission form you can start your classes under the CBSE board.
9th May 2016, 07:09 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change the school. Just visit the new school in which you want to admit your son and know their admission procedure. Each school has their admission procedure like few of them conduct entrance exam while few of them provides admission directly. After that visit the previous school and collect few documents.
1. Character Certificate
2. Migration Certificate
3. Last year Report card
4. Latest photos (passport size)

Submit these documents to the new school and follow their admission procedure.
9th May 2016, 08:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change the board from WBBSE to CBSE.

To change the board you need to some of required documents such as :-

Migration.

Character Certificate.

Transfer Certificate.

Marksheet ( Previous year ).

So, you need to submit all these documents to the board ( school ) you want to get the admission.
9th May 2016, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To change your ward's Board from WBBSE to CBSE, you have to follow these steps:-

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your last year mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate.

After collecting the above documents you need to submit it in the School where you want to admit your ward along with the required documents.
9th May 2016, 11:36 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I need to change my son education system from WBBSE to CBSE Board. Kindly tell me the process of changing Board. Waiting for your reply.
The aspirant has to get the application form from the CBSE School he wants to join and fill up the forms and submit with the required documents. You have to collect the passing certificate, conduct certificate, transfer certificate, mark sheet and migration certificate. Submit all the required documents and certificates along with application form for admission. After short listing they will call for the admission.
10th May 2016, 12:03 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The process of changing board is very simple.

*You must obtain transfer certificate, marksheet of present standard and migration certificate from school in which your son is studying.

*You need to visit in CBSE affiliated school in which you want your son to get admission and produce all documents and submit admission fee for confirmation of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?