29th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Samples papers for class 12th Biology CBSE syllabus?

cbse class xii biology sample papers. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

30th January 2016, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Samples papers for class 12th Biology CBSE syllabus?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education and it is one of the three Central Board of India which provides education upto higher secondary level in English medium having its school all across India and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the sample papers for Class 12th Biology then CBSE possess a official website i.e; www.mycbseguide.com to help out the students by providing almost all the study materials such as exam routine ntes, important questions with solution, last year question papers, sample papers, NCERT solution etc. completely based on the board syllabus.

So to get the sample paper and other mentioned study material which will make your preparation more easier you must visit the above mentioned link and just click on the options available on webpage according to your demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?