26th April 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to manage school as well as coaching class at the same time?

Managing school as wel as coaching is a big problem . Give me tips now . Please I just want to ensure that I do well in both and get good marks in the final exam but right now am just confused on which to concentrate more or which not. Please help!

27th April 2015, 08:37 AM
Sam James

Default Re: How to manage school as well as coaching class at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Managing school as wel as coaching is a big problem . Give me tips now . Please I just want to ensure that I do well in both and get good marks in the final exam but right now am just confused on which to concentrate more or which not. Please help!
Ok, concentrate more on your school studies. Why because, entrance exams you could write even after completing the course but school board exams are once. But if you want to get higher ranks and don't want to waste time in dedicated entrance coaching for one full year, then use this formula.

School exams which are not board may be considered with less importance, giving preference to coaching. But during Board exams you need to change the preference.
27th April 2015, 10:23 AM
PATHGUIDE

More specifically You should have mentioned here coaching for what subjects you have joined with your schooling.
Many students take coaching for entrance exams such as AIEEE/JEE/AIPMT etc.
If so then it is suggested that keeping balance between your school syllabus and coaching syllabus is very important.

Tips to manage:
Do not compile your tasks given in both school and coaching
Do not forget to practise and revise what you learnt at both places.
Try to correlate the topics that you are studying at your school and simultaneously learn them more deeply at your coaching.
Taking coaching with schooling could be very helpful for students at one side and could be very difficult if you compile everything.
Do not try to mug up any topic or concept.
Coaching main aim is to develop your concepts according to the entrance exam point of view.
27th April 2015, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is quite tough to manage school and coaching class at the same time and is a common problem faced by students. It requires a high amount of hard labor and students fail due to lack of proper time management skill, planning and hard work.

Here are some tips to manage both efficiently.

- Increase the duration of effective study hours :-
You need to increase the study hours especially the hours in which you have high concentration. You need to cut short your leisure time to provide time towards both school and coaching study.

- Prioritize your work :-
Keep a proper plan as to which task/subject is more important and which one you should do/study first. Proceed according to the plan and scheduled time table. It is better to study different subjects in a day to be in touch with every subject.

- Maintain a proper time table:-
Prepare a time table and follow it properly.

- Be attentive in class in school as well as coaching center.

- Attend the tests in school as well as coaching center.

- Be more inclined towards the studies in coaching institute in normal days and more towards school study when school or board exam nears.

- Never lose confidence and do not panic in tough situations.

- Find sources of motivation whenever failure comes in your path and strive hard to get the zeal.
27th April 2015, 04:00 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: How to manage school as well as coaching class at the same time?

Quote:
Here’s where you have to develop your time management skills. Everyone of us have the same 24 hours. Some utilize well and excel in life in all aspects i.e., education, work, social life, family life and some will simply get stuck on how to utilize it.

As yours is comparatively a small problem there are only two things that you need to manage.

1) Your school work
2) Your coaching

Prioritizing other petty things like family life, social life, friends, chatting, movies will benefit. Set them as low priority, medium priority and high priority.

The highest priority should of-course be given to school work as it takes major chunk of your time. The latter part of your time should be given to coaching and related homework. You have to avoid any wastage of time in playing, travelling, household domestic works. Squeeze time from wherever possible and invest the same smartly on either your school activities or training activities.

But don’t miss out the fun aspect in the process. Else, you’ll burn out with this routine. Try different strategies according to situations and follow a timetable and stick to it. Planning plays a crucial role in effective time management.

Hope these few tips will help you understand the importance of time management and planning for managing both school and coaching.
27th April 2015, 09:04 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to manage school as well as coaching class at the same time?

Quote:

You must make your study Time table. Because, managing between the School and the Coaching is hard nut to crack. And finally what happens that the Students suffers. So, you need to focus more on the School curriculum and then on the Coaching Courses. Because the marks you will be getting in your 12th will help you to get good Engineering/Medical College. Even you can attend School/coaching in alternate days. This will help you a lot.
27th April 2015, 09:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very difficult to manage both regular school studies and Coaching classes at the same time. In order to manage both together, try to follow some of the tips mentioned below :-

1. Attend Coaching classes only in morning or evening time because, you cannot attend the school as your wish.

2. If you attend for coaching classes in Morning time, then, try to learn the same thing after completion of class or revise it next day morning before going to Coaching class.

3. If you attend for coaching classes in Evening time, then, try to learn the same thing after completion of class or revise it next day evening before going to Coaching class.

4. And try to concentrate on regular school studies in evening time if you attend for coaching classes in morning time (or) in morning time if you attend for coaching classes in evening time.

If you can follow the above mentioned tips, definitely you can balance both school studies and Coaching classes and you can score good marks in your final examinations.
27th April 2015, 11:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will have to give sufficient time to the studies part for you to manage everything.
Keep in mind that self study is just as important as taking coaching classes are.
You will have to study the entire course if by yourself if you are to score good marks.
So you must make sure that you are prepared with the Entire course before the start of your Final Examination.
The best way to make sure that you can manage everything is by making a weekly routine and devoting time as required to each subject.
You will be able to know it yourself how much time you need to devote to a particular subject.
So devote time as necessary and make the weekly routine and follow it and you will be able to find time for school, coaching classes as well as self study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?