23rd April 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which school board available in India which does not mandate Hindi?

Hi,

I m treveling from USA my son is finishing middle school which is the best board for him pls knowledge me on this which does not include hindi or any regional subjet that is compulsory or if he finishes middle school can't I admit him in college?

24th April 2016, 02:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school board available in India which does not mandate Hindi?

Be it in any board, you have to have a regional language or Hindi as your 2nd language, you cannot just escape it. Therefore, I suggest you to ask your child to put a bit of labor in it and I assure you it is not that tough to catch up with.

Even if he is unable to score very good in the subject, just ask him to try and score the a minimum passing marks.
24th April 2016, 02:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which school board available in India which does not mandate Hindi?

I am sorry to say you that there is no such School in India where there is no Hindi subject. You have to study this subject as 1st language in some Schools and as 2nd language in some other Schools. It will be better for you that you should admit your ward in any CBSE Board School as CBSE Board Schools are far better than other Board Schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?