23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?

My daughter discontinued her studies in std x due to some illness and treatment.now we are residing at another district and want to continue her studies in another school can we get admission. Can you please provide me the information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission to 12th standard if I have discontinued from my previous school?
  2. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  4. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  5. What is the procedure followed for joining army school in 10th?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  8. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  10. What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any school where I can get admission after completion of 10th with 6.2 CGPA?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Can i change school for subject change from Hindi to French?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  18. Can I get admission in 11th standard?
24th April 2016, 12:30 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?

Yes, you can avail admission for class 10.

To avail an admission in class 10, at first the candidate has to enquire whether there are any vacant seats available in the school. If there are any vacancy in the school, obtain the application form and fill all the necessary details and submit it back by attaching the required documents.

The candidate has to submit the following documents to the respective school.

* Previous class mark sheet.

* Bonafide certificate.

* Transfer certificate.

* Date of birth certificate.

* Caste certificate.

* Address and Id proof.
24th April 2016, 03:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for 10th standard in a different school after discontinuing from previous school?

I am sorry to say that she cannot get admission directly in 10th standard in any new school other than her previous one. However, if she wishes to get admission in some other school, she will have to get admission in 9th standard first and after clearing her 9th class,she will be very much eligible to appear for her 10th boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?