21st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Bhavik Khatri from Balotra, Rajasthan. I have completed my 10th Board exams from RBSE Board and I have got 90% marks in it. But I am from Hindi medium school and I want to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced. So, is there any difficulty for me to appear in JEE Main and Advanced?

23rd April 2016, 07:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?

No, there is no difficulty for appearing in the JEE main and JEE advance exams because you have option for choosing the medium of your JEE exam.
You can apply for the JEE after completion of your 12th standard. As you have completed your matriculation in Hindi medium so go for the intermediate in any language(Hindi or English) as per your understand ability. You simply have to choose Hindi medium while filling your JEE application form for attempting the exam in Hindi medium.
23rd April 2016, 01:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?

No, there will be no problem for such students to appear in the JEE Main and Advanced being Hindi medium student. If the candidate knows English language, he will be able to understand the terms and on the basis of that candidate can appear in the examination.
23rd April 2016, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Hindi medium candidates are also eligible for JEE Main and Advanced without any issues. Many Hindi medium students get admission in IITs every year. You can also get if you prepare well for the exam.

Questions are available in Hindi and English which makes it possible for Hindi medium students to understand and answer the questions. Studies in B.Tech course will be in English medium which you have to adjust later after getting admission.
23rd April 2016, 10:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, if you are a Hindi medium student since the start of your academics then it should not be a any serious problem because of the following reasons :-

a) The syllabus for all the board of education whether state board or Central Board of education are same and hence no board is better than one another on the syllabus point of view.

b) The questions in both JEE Main and JEE Advance are printed in both English and Hindi language so there should be no problem in this case for you also.

So, overall there is no disadvantage for Hindi medium students when you go to appear in the competitive examinations due to above reasons. Also for more details about JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?