12th March 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Teaching post in government school after Hindi Shikshak?

I have done my Hindi Rathna and Hindi Shikshak courses from Mysore hindi prachar parishad, Bangalore. Now am i eligible for taking up the post of a teacher in any government school?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  4. What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?
  5. How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting the teaching job in CBSE school?
  7. Eligibility for teaching in degree colleges after submitting Ph.D thesis in Hindi?
  8. Am I eligible to get the Hindi teacher job in Government school with 54% marks in graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to teaching job in government school? I am 38 years old science graduate
  10. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  11. Is it necessary to take Hindi subject in school for applying any kind of Government job in future?
  12. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  13. Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?
  14. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  15. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  16. Am I eligible for Samvida Shala Shikshak grade-2 in MP? I have done B.Sc and B.Ed degree -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What can I do after SSC exam?
  18. Is MCM is eligible for teaching at school level?
15th March 2016, 06:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Teaching post in government school after Hindi Shikshak?

For government school teaching job you need to qualify TET or CTET. For this you need B.Ed qualification along with your degree qualification.

Selection will be based on the CV and TET score. Therefore, try to qualify this exam with an excellent score.
16th March 2016, 02:50 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for Teaching post in government school after Hindi Shikshak?

You will have to appear for TET examination and will have to clear it in order to be eligible for the job post you wish to attain, i.e. teacher's post.

After successfully clearing the examination with good score, you will most probably be eligible for the post of a teacher in any good school.
16th March 2016, 02:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that by just pursuing the course you cannot opt for the post of a teacher in any government school, you will however have to appear and clear TET entrance examination in order to be eligible to apply for the above mentioned post in any government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?