20th March 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of NDA? Will I be able to join private companies after completing NDA? Are there any schools in Tirunelveli district?

How many years to study NDA?
Will I join to private companies after completing NDA?
Where I want to go and study NDA?
Is there any schools in Tirunelveli district?

7th April 2012, 12:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of NDA? Will I be able to join private companies after completing NDA? Are there any schools in Tirunelveli district?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many years to study NDA?
Will I join to private companies after completing NDA?
Where I want to go and study NDA?
Is there any schools in Tirunelveli district?
NDA Stands for National Defense Academy and it is basically a training academy where undergraduates are trained to join the defense forces of India as an officer. In National Defense Academy, candidates are provided physical training and are also offered bachelors degree program recognized by Jawaharlal Nehru University. The duration of the training period is three years and six months and after successful completion of the training program, candidates are recruited as an officer in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy.

In order to be considered eligible for the academy, one has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Must have passed higher secondary level of examination from a recognized board with the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics. (For the Army wing of NDA, combination of Physics and Mathematics is not mandatory)

Must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years to 19 years.

Must have qualified NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
The NDA Exam is conducted two times a year by the commission and are called NDA I and NDA II.

For more information about National Defense Academy, refer to its official website: www.nda.nic.in
29th August 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of NDA? Will I be able to join private companies after completing NDA? Are there any schools in Tirunelveli district?

when wil be the results of NDA 2012 given out?
13th August 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i join nda by private schools without any exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?