31st October 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school?

Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school? If it's not then what should I do? Can you please help me to change the school as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response on this as soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to another school after completion of 10th from KV school with 6.6 CGPA? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  6. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Is it possible for me get admission in a well reputed ICSE school for Class 12th if I got 87% in 10th?
  8. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in new school for 11th standard after completion of 10th with 6.4 CGPA?
  10. School can be changed after passing class 11?
  11. How can I get admission in 12th class in another school after passing 11th?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  13. Admission in class 12th of other school is possible after studying 11th from other school?
  14. Can i change to another school in class 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in other high standard school after studying 11th?
  16. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  18. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
31st October 2015, 11:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school?

Very rare chances are there, because most of the schools do not allow admission in 12th after 11th from some other school.

But still some private schools take admissions in 12th also, more over if you have good percentage in 11th then more Chances are there.
It would have been better if you remain in the same school.

Other wise if it is important then you can take Chance.
31st October 2015, 11:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of 11th from another school?

No, this is not possible to change school in class 10+2 if you have registered from some other school for the board examinations. School change is only possible after the completion of 10th board examinations.

Once you register from any school for the 10+2 board examination, you can not change your school because in CBSE registration is done from that school itself. Now you will have to study 10+1 and 10+2 from same school in which you have done 10+1.
1st November 2015, 11:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

It is definitely possible to change your school after completion of your 11th class. But my suggestion to you is that you should not prefer to change you school after completion of your 11th class. I am saying this due to the fact that you will take some time to understand the new teaching staff in your new school.

So you should choose best school at the time of 11th admission.

For changing your school you simply have to submit a migration certificate and the mark sheet of the 11th class with no backlog.
1st November 2015, 07:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission for 12th class after completion of your 11th standard from another school. As per Education Board rules which offers 11th and 12th standards, the candidate must have to pursue 11th and 12th standard from same school. No school offers admissions to 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from another school. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th stadard from the same school where you have pursued your 11th standard.
2nd November 2015, 02:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible, there is no harm in it. You just need to collect all of your prevailing documents and make a good file of it.

You should probably then contact the prospective school where you wish to get admission in and get the admission details, and after following the procedures laid down by the prospective school, you will probably be given admission if you are eligible for it.
15th November 2015, 07:47 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

No, this is unrealistic to change school in class 12th on the off chance that you have enlisted from some other school for the board examinations.

School change is just conceivable after the finish of tenth board examinations.

When you enlist from any school for the 12th board examination, you can not change your school on the grounds that in CBSE enrollment is done from that school itself.

Presently you will need to concentrate on 11th and 12th from same school in which you have done 11th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?