15th October 2016, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Through which Board I can secure good percentage in 12th between CBSE and Punjab Board?

I have completed my 11th from CBSE with 91% and now I am confused whether to do 12th in CBSE or Punjab Board to get very good percentage and further I want to do Engineering. So please reply as soon as possible!

Related Questions:
  1. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  2. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  3. Do companies give preference to students who have passed out the CBSE board?
  4. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  7. Procedure to get the scholarship form for 12th CBSE board?
  8. Possibility to reapply for 12th from CBSE Board if disqualified from Punjab Open Board?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. Is it difficult to score good percentage in WBCHSE Board? Which is better among WBCHSE and CBSE?
  11. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  12. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  13. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  14. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  15. Can I repeat 12th CBSE in 2018 to secure higher percentage? -- [New]
  16. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  17. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  18. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
16th October 2016, 03:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Through which Board I can secure good percentage in 12th between CBSE and Punjab Board?

You can secure good marks being in either of the board, there is nothing such as either of the board will allow to score better than the other, it is up to you to study properly and score as well as possible. You should just focus on your studies and not on this thing that which board will fetch you more marks.

Your only concern should be that your board should be a valid and recognized one, apart from that you don't need to worry about marks, just prepare well and give your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?