22nd November 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better CBSE or Punjab Board to get Canada Visa?

Sir, I am studying 12th with non medical in CBSE board, but I think if I give exams in Punjab board I would have got above 90% marks, but I chose for more intelligence while in this board the exams are so tough. Please tell me which board is better to get Visa in Canada?

24th November 2017, 10:15 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which board is better CBSE or Punjab Board to get Canada Visa?

Let me inform you that both CBSE Board and Punjab Board are equally good for getting Canada Study Visa. It doesn't matter from which board you have studied, only thing matter to get the Canada Study Visa is that the board from where you have studied must be Indian recognized board. After completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS/TOEFL entrance exam, in order to get Canadian Study Visa.
24th November 2017, 01:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying 12th with non medical in CBSE board, but I think if I give exams in Punjab board I would have got above 90% marks, but I chose for more intelligence while in this board the exams are so tough. Please tell me which board is better to get Visa in Canada?

Marks scored in the Class XII examination, is important along with IELTS score to get a Canada Visa rather than the board. Both Punjab Board and CBSE Board are good boards only. Marks scored in the Class XII examination and IELTS scores are important to get admission into Canada colleges / universities. Student from Punjab Board or CBSE Board are treated same only, for the admission and visa. Students have to clear the visa interview to get a visa for higher studies in Canada. Students have to provide financial evidence also for getting a visa to study in Canada.
7th June 2018, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED MY 12TH CLASS NON MEDICAL I HAVE GOT ONLY 54% BUT I HAVE SCORE GOOD IN IELTS 6.50 NOW WHAT I CAN DO FOR HIGHER STUDY IN CANADA
23rd September 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in class 10 in punjab board. Can i apply after my 10 class to canada and how many marks i will have to score in my 10 standard
23rd March 2020, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can Canada colleges give scholarship if the percentage is above 80%u2105
6th March 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir did open Punjab board has value in aboard
7th April 2021, 01:27 PM
leachmaria91

It is not a matter. Your IELTS or CELPIP score is mandatory for Canada visa
26th May 2021, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 9 standard we are planning to send him abroad after 12 so please tell which board is best
6th August 2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir have done my 12th in punjab and i got 70% can my file get approved or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?