9th June 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?

do we need to change the board from cbse to state if we give 10th board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  2. What is the procedure followed to change from CBSE board to the other state board?
  3. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  6. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  9. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  10. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  11. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  12. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  13. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE? -- [New]
  14. Can I migrate to Bihar Board from CBSE after completion of 10th?
  15. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?
  17. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
28th September 2011, 03:01 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?

Hi dear

there is no need to change the board from cbse to ssc

any one of the 10+2 standard certificate appoved by board

good luck
29th September 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?

do we have to change our board from cbse to anyother like bihar or jharkhand if we give cbse board
29th August 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?

Do we need to change the board from CBSE to state if we have to give 10th board exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/do-we-need-change-board-cbse-state-if-we-have-give-10th-board-exam-215336.html#ixzz24vqwRYMy
29th November 2012, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

i want to change my board from c.b.s.e to bihar board . Is it benefitial or my decison is wrong?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?