23rd January 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Should I change the school or repeat class IX?

My son have injured an accident and he was in IX class but principal not to promoted in class x what can i do i change the school or repeat the IX class

31st January 2014, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I change the school or repeat class IX?

It is quite sad to see that the school did not cooperate with your ward in this matter of genuine and unforeseen case. However, it should be also admitted that class x is an important phase and tough time so passing class ix is mandatory for that. But detaining your son in Class IX may affect his psychology tremendously which can make him lose his focus from his study. So it will be better to change the school.
However, if school is changed, then your son has to work hard more to adjust to the new environment of teaching and surroundings which will be a big challenge before him. If he is ready to take up that challenge and you can help him in succeeding over the challenge well, it is better to change his school. Since you are his parent cum guardian, so you should take the final decision which will definitely be good for his future.

All the best from us for your ward.
12th December 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i changed school in class 9 because a teacher hit me. then i was shifted to school in another city alone . Then in new school i was very tortured by students i told this problem to techers but they donot took any action we also asked for admissions in other schools of my city but they refused to give admissions . is there any way to take admissions in other school. please..!!!! please,...!! please..!!! tell me..
19th March 2016, 08:26 PM
Piiihu
Junior Member+

Hi,

Its sad to know that your son had met an accident. Hope he is in good health now.
Regarding studies, it would be better to search if any school is allowing him in class X, then its good for him, if he thinks, he is fine with the new environment and new school.
And also if he is required to study class IX , may be at present school or any different school, then also, it is perfectly fine to start with anew, as sometimes promoting to class X depends upon class IX performance.
But its never anything to get disappointed, if there is a possibility and only option to study class IX again. Circumstances may come like this, but if we start it again with positive thinking, there is no question of falling back.
Since this is primary stage of his studies, please inspire him as much as possible according to the circumstances.
Please be at your son's side, discuss with him what he would prefer, regarding changing schools, then decide on the opportunities available there.
21st March 2016, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the best books for Physics Chemistry and Maths for class 11th for iit
12th August 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I repeat 11th standard science though I have been promoted to 12th science
3rd August 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I want reapeat 11th class after passing in change a stream it will be possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?