21st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to reappear if failed in Physics of 12th GSEB?

Hello Sir,
I have just given my 4th semester exam of 12th GSEB. I need a total of 132 marks in order to qualify in 12th standard. I am afraid that I might not be able to obtain 132 marks in Physics. I am a Biology student and I really want to be a Doctor. What if I don't clear Physics? will there be a re-exam of the particular subject? I don't want to repeat 12th all over again and waste a year. Please help me. Thank you!

22nd April 2016, 07:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear if failed in Physics of 12th GSEB?

Yes, you have to reappear again in the same subject if you have failed in that exam.

After completion of regular class 12 examinations, the results will be declared with-in 1 month. The GSEB board will provide an opportunity for all the candidates who have failed to reappear again in the same examination by conducting supplementary examinations which will be held with-in one month after the declaration of the results.

So, if you have failed in the regular examination, then no need to worry about the wasting of one year as you can appear again in the same subject in the same academic year.
22nd April 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no need to repeat 12th standard once again only if you have failed in Physics subject in 12th standard. You can clear the Physics subject of 12th standard by appearing and qualifying in Supplementary examinations. So, I suggest you to prepare for the supplementary examinations in such a way that you can clear the examination.
23rd April 2016, 02:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear in the particular subject in which you have failed in class 12th under GSEB Board. GSEB Board provides Supplementary examination just after a month of the result declaration to those candidates who have failed to qualify in respective subjects.
So, if you fail in regular examination, you can appear in the supplementary examination conducted by the GSEB Board.
13th June 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have failed 12th sci in gseb board can in repet 12 thth sci in cbse board ?
16th September 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

If I fail in regular exam as well as in supplementary exam in one subject, after that how many times I can appear for one subject exam???
14th March 2023, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

As a pcb student in GSEB what if I fail in physics board exam.... Will I consider pass?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?