22nd July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

When I should apply for re-exam of 12th GSEB Board if failed in Mathematics and Chemistry?

Hello Guys,
I have failed in 2 subjects which is Mathematics and Chemistry. When can I apply for the re-exam of GSEB Board? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and regards-

22nd July 2015, 06:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I should apply for re-exam of 12th GSEB Board if failed in Mathematics and Chemistry?

If you have failed in your Mathematics subject, you should apply for supplementary exam. GSEB board releases notification for supplementary exam immediately after the release of regular exam results. After the release of supplementary exam notification, you can apply for supplementary exam by contacting examination branch of your college.
12th May 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When I should apply for re-exam of 12th GSEB Board if failed in Mathematics and Chemistry?

I fail in gseb 12th science exam so please give me information of re-exam pattern. And when re-exam conducted by gseb please give answer.....
15th May 2017, 01:09 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I fail in gseb 12th science exam so please give me information of re-exam pattern. And when re-exam conducted by gseb please give answer.....
If you failed in 12th standard you can give re-exam which is generally knows as compartmental examination and forms starts distributing few days after declaration of result.

For more info regarding gseb compartmental exams I suggest you to be it touch with this board by its official site which is Www.gseb.org
Thanks.
10th May 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in physics and chemistry. May I appear in forthcoming re test exams? If yes, than please let me know when this exams is held and procedure to attend same.
Thanks
10th September 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

When I should apply for re-exam of 12th science GSEB board if i have passed 12 th sciece year 1996?
14th May 2019, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in physics and chemistry.May I appear in forthcoming re test exam???
18th May 2020, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

can I give re exam if I am passed with help of grace marks in physics and chemistry?
5th June 2020, 06:31 PM
HGK7

If you have failed in your Mathematics subject, you should apply for supplementary exam. GSEB board releases notification for supplementary exam immediately after the release of regular exam results. After the release of supplementary exam notification, you can apply for supplementary exam by contacting examination branch of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?