19th March 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?

Hello everyone,
I have failed in Compartment exam of 12th Economics.
So I have to reappear 12th or else I can give the
Economics paper only and continue my 1st year for B.Com

20th March 2015, 06:50 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?

Yes, you can study B.com in order if you get admission in any of the B.com colleges because as you are reappearing in Economics then there may be a chance that you may have to wait for the college admission, but if you already got admission than there is no problem with it as you are reappearing for one subject only that is Economics which is not an important subject, so you can continue with B.com and can reappear for Economics paper also at the same time.
20th March 2015, 11:16 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Com and appear in Economics of 12th if failed in Compartmental exam?

• As you have failed in your Compartment Exam of Economics, so you can reappear for Compartment Exam next year along with Regular Candidates.
  • There is no need to re-appear for all subjects of 10+2, you will have to just appear for Economics subject in compartment exam.
  • Also, you can continue your B.Com 1st year, but make sure you must clear your Compartment Exam before the declaration of B.Com 1st year result.
  • Because, after the declaration of B.Com result. You will be visiting your college for taking B.Com 1st year marksheet, at that spot you could be asked to show your 10+2 marksheet.
  • So, better you clear your Compartment Exam before the declaration of B.Com 1st year results.
21st March 2015, 08:45 AM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have failed in Compartment exam of 12th Economics.
So I have to reappear 12th or else I can give the
Economics paper only and continue my 1st year for B.Com
Almost all BCom. admission requires that the candidate should have passed all subjects of 12th with at least 50%, which is dependent on the state and university norms. But 12th pass is mandatory. So first you must clear Economics paper of 12th and then go for 12th admission.

Also another option is there but which is not highly recommended. You may join any open course providing BCom. So along with your 12th re-exam studies you may study BCom. But you have to submit the 12th certificate at a stipulated time specified by the admission authority.

Thank you.
29th June 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in maths but now I have admission in b.com general so after passing my b.com can I get a good job sir...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?